US Army Quartermaster Foundation
Fort Lee, Virginia


 148th SUPPLY AND SERVICE COMPANY

Constituted 1 July 1926 in the Organized Reserves as Company B, 711th Quartermaster Battalion 

Redesignated 1 January 1938 as Company B, 301st Quartermaster Battalion, concurrently withdrawn from the Organized Reserves and allotted to the Regular Army 

Redesignated 1 June 1940 as the 48th Quartermaster Company  

Redesignated 25 July 1942 as the 48th Quartermaster Graves Registration Company and activated at Camp Swift, Texas 

Inactivated 30 June 1946 in Norway 

Redesignated 25 September 1950 as the 148th Quartermaster Graves Registration Company and activated at Fort Bragg, North Carolina 

Redesignated 1 April 1954 as the 148th Quartermaster Company 

Inactivated 19 December 1960 at Fort Lee, Virginia Quartermaster Battalion  

Activated 24 June 1965 at Fort Lewis, Washington 

Reorganized and redesignated 20 July 1966 as the 148th supply and Service Company 

Inactivated 13 March 1973 in Vietnam  

CAMPAIGN PARTICIPATION CREDIT

DECORATIONS

DISTINCTIVE INSIGNIA

None

Return To: Distinguished Units of the Regiment

Hit Counter since 19 June 2002

Return To:  Quartermaster History Page

Quartermaster Foundation Page

Quartermaster Museum Page Quartermaster Homepage