227th SUPPLY COMPANY
Constituted 11 February 1943 in the Army of the United States as Company D, 559th Quartermaster Service Battalion.
Activated 12 March 1943 at Camp Blanding, Florida.
Reorganized and redesignated 20 September 1943 as the 3211st Quartermaster Service Company.
Inactivated 8 January 1946 at Camp Kilmer, New Jersey.
Redesignated 27 January 1967 as the 227th Supply Company and allotted to the Regular Army.
Activated 20 February 1967 at Fort Devens, Massachusetts.
CAMPAIGN PARTICIPATION CREDIT
World War II