530th SUPPLY AND SERVICES BATTALION
Constituted 29 December 1942 in the Army of the United States as the 530th Quartermaster Service Battalion.
Activated 14 January 1943 at Camp Butner, North Carolina.
Battalion broken up 6 February 1944 and its elements reorganized and redesignated as follows:
Inactivated 25 June 1946 in France
Converted and redesignated 10 January 1966 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 530th Supply and Services Battalion, and allotted to the Regular Army.
Activated 24 January 1966 at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.CAMPAIGN PARTICIPATION CREDIT World War II
Southern France (with arrowhead)
Rhineland Armed Forces Expeditions
Panama Southwest Asia
Defense of Saudi Arabia
Liberation and Defense of Kuwait
DECORATIONSMeritorious Unit Commendation (Army), Streamer embroidered SOUTHWEST ASIA
Information not available.